Golden Triangle With Mathura5 Days 4 Nights
- In the morning, depart for Mathura.
Mathura Attraction which will be cover in tour.
Janam Bhoomi, Lord Krishna Birthplace Temple and most famous Dwarkadhish Temple. Vrindavan Attraction Bakey Bihari Temple, Iskcon Temple, Prem Mandir, Nidhi Van. After Sightseeing Proceed for Agra. Overnight Stay at Agra.
- In the morning, depart for the historical and romantic city of Agra. In Agra, you will visit 'Taj Mahal', the epitome of romance, and one of the most visited monuments in the world. You will also visit the majestic Agra fort- where the Mughal emperor ShahJahan spent his last few years. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra. Note: Taj Mahal is closed for visitors on Friday. In case you happen to reach Agra on Friday, we will plan your Taj Mahal visit on Saturday morning.
- This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur, which is around five hours away from Agra. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. The monuments at Fatehpur, with all the stories and anecdotes they hold, are a must visit. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city.
- This morning, you will proceed on a visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amber. (Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up the fort). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II.
- Today will transferred to back to Delhi. The journey will take you 5-6 hours depending on your drop point in Delhi