Kedarnath Badrinath Package From Haridwar5 Days 4 Nights
- Morning meet our representative at your Airport / Railway Station / Hotel. Drive towards Guptkashi. Enroute you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptakashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi. (Meals: Dinner) Guptakashi:- The name Gupt Kashi means "Hidden Benares. Mythology describes how when the Pandava brothers were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, but later fled from them further up the valley to Kedarnath, where the Pandavas finally got their wish fulfilled. There are more tangible connections as well-the Kedarnath pandas (priests) live in Guptkashi during the winter months, and after the Kedarnath temple closes for the winter, the image of Kedarnath passes through Gupt Kashi on its way to Ukhimath (across the valley), where it stays for the winter. Guptkashi Weather - pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degrees Celsius. Cold in winters.
- Morning after breakfast drive to Gaurikund, start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost). Check in to hotel. Return to Guptkashi. Overnight stay at Guptkashi. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range.
Kedarnath Weather - Due to its high altitude the weather in Kedarnath remains cold for the most part of the year. Summer here is cool and pleasant while winter is severe. During the summer season, the temperature varies around 20°Celsius. Light woolen wear is recommended. The winter season in Kedarnath is severe with the mercury falling to as low as 0°Celsius. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually avoided by tourists.
- Morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath. Check in to the hotel arrival in Badrinath. Overnight stay at Badrinath. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner) Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal & Aarti in the evening. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spots like Mana village, Vyas Gufa, Mata Murti Temple, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River. Just within the three km of Badrinath Ji. Overnight stay at Badrinath. Badrinath Weather: The average maximum temperature will be around 18° Celsius and the average minimum is 8° Celsius. Warm and woolen clothes are hence required for a stay in Badrinath throughout the year. Winter in Badrinath is often accompanied by snowfalls. Winter is very chilly with an average temperature of 5° Celsius. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually closed for tourists.
- Morning enjoy the after breakfast, drive for Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Visit on the way Darshan of VishuPrayag, Narsingh Temple in Joshimath, KarnPrayag and NandPrayag. Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner) Rudraprayag is one of the Panch Prayag (five confluences) of Alaknanda River. It is confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini. Kedarnath, a Hindu holy town is located 86 km from Rudraprayag. Rudraprayag Weather - Generally hot in summer, the temperature ranges from 35-40 degree Celsius, Winter: The Days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold, temp ranges from 20 deg to 05 deg.
- Morning after breakfast, drive for Haridwar / Rishikesh. Rishikesh 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. Drop at Airport / railway station. (Meals: Breakfast)