Kashmir With Vaishnodevi8 Days 7 Nights
- Arrival and Meet Assistant Airport/Railway Station and move for Katra. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Katra.
- Early morning enjoy delicious breakfast, and proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan. And back to Katra after darshans. Overnight stay at Katra.
- Early Morning After breakfast and proceed for Pahalgam (281 Kms) which is around 9-10 hours drive from Jammu. Pahalgam was once the most popular hill station for the Indian Film Industry. This place is famous for its rich scenic beauty, healthy climate, vast meadows, adventure tourism and its breathtaking views. Enjoy the view of picturesque mountains and the river 'Lidder' while on the way to Pahalgam. En route visit Patnitop, a famous hill resort perched on a beautiful plateau, at an altitude of 2024 metres across which the Jammu-Srinagar Highway passes. Also see the first hill resort of this circuit, Kud (1738 m) on the way. You can have tea and refreshment here. Check into the hotel in the evening. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
- Morning After Breakfast proceed for Pahalgam Local. Admire the beauty of this quiet place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. You can also enjoy a pony ride to nearby places like Chandanwadi (on a direct hire basis) or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder.
- Today proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m (8,825 ft). Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges optional & extra). Also take the exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Gondola ride up to Khilanmarg is not included in the package and Gondola ride strongly depends on weather conditions) Have a comfortable overnight stay.
- Check out of the hotel in Gulmarg and proceed to Srinagar. On arrival, begin your excursion to Shankaracharya Hill Temple and Grand Mughal Gardens (Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh). Overnight stay at your hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed for Sonamarg which is situated at a distance of 85 kms from Srinagar on the Srinagar-Ladakh Road. The road passes through the picturesque town of Ganderbal (21 kms) & Kangan (40 kms) before reaching Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 2730 m, Sonamarg, which means ' meadow of gold ' has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that flows through the valley abounds with trout. You may enjoy Pony ride while going to Thajiwas Glacier. Back to Srinagar in the evening. Enroute, visit the famous Kheer Bhawani Temple at Tulmulla village. The Temple is constructed over a sacred spring & is dedicated to Goddess Ragynea Bhagwati. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
- After breakfast, check out from the houseboat & drop at Airport for return journey. In case of departure from Jammu, proceed for Jammu in the early morning and drop at Railway Station