Sikkim & Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Package4 Nights 5 Days
- Welcome on arrival at IXB/NJP meet our representative and transfer to Darjeeling (90kms/3hrs). Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature charming Himalayan people. Surrounded by Tea gardens; this little town faces some of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Take a rest and then a walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at hotel.
- Early morning start for Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga, Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial while returning to the Hotel. After breakfast followed by Half day mixed point local sightseeing covering RopeWay, Tenzing rock, Gombu Rock, Padmaja N. Zoological Garden, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center and Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda. After that visit to the Mall (Chowrasta) along with local Market for City Life. Overnight at hotel.
- After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (110kms/4hrs), at an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the Capital of Sikkim. After check in at hotel go for half day local sight seeing covering Cottage Industry, Flower Show, Ropeway, Assembly, Nam Nang view point, Chorten Stupa, Institute of Tibetology.
- After breakfast half-day trip to Tsomgo lake, which is only 32 kms from Gangtok City, the oval shaped lake is almost about 1Km long, and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, After that visit 18 kms from the lake Baba Mandir, (temple of disappeared army personal) and back to Gangtok. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity. Overnight at Gangtok hotel.
- Morning transfer to IXB/NJP ( 125kms / 4.5hrs). Tour End.