Incridible Ladakh5 Nights 6 Days
- Take an early morning flight to reach Leh, the capital of Ladakh situated at a height of 11800 ft above sea level. As you land at the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, transfer to your hotel is promptly arranged. Check into your room and spend the day taking rest and adapting to the low air pressure, which is must to settle yourself to the high altitudes of Ladakh. Late afternoon, visit Shanti stupa, a true Buddhist architectural gem. Use the evening to scout local markets. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
- After a leisurely breakfast, we'll drive to Spituk. Today we'll cover Spituk Monastery, the famous Magnetic Hills, teh confluence of Indus and Zanskar River near Nimoo and visit to Pather Sahib an inportant Sikh Pilgrimage Site.
- Day 3 starts with a full day excursion to Pangong Lake which is a 135 km drive from Leh. The Pangong Lake is nearly 140km long and 3-5km wide and more than half of it lies in the Tibetan territory. Since you return by the evening, you can roam about Leh's local markets looking for a deal or two. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
- Morning of the fourth day begins with a visit to Khardungla Pass at 18360 ft which, not surprisingly, is the world's highest motorable pass
- Today is the day for cultural immersion in and around Leh. Sightseeing will include visit to Thiskey Gompa, one of the most breathtaking monasteries in Ladakh. We would also vist Shey Palace in the vicinity. After that we'd go Hemis which hosts one of the most well-known festivals in Ladakh. After visiting the monasteries we will drive to Stok Palace Museum which showcases royal artefacts and paraphernalia.
- Early morning transfer to Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport on time to board flight for onward destination.
- In the morning, you'll be escorted to Kushok Bakula airport to catch flight for onward destination.